Already have an account? ”“- Privater gratis Parkplatz

Expedia, Inc. is not responsible for content on external Web sites. Last name

”“Average Best Western Hotel, comfortable, clean room. Best Western - Hôtel le sud - 80 Bd Charles de Gaulle - 04100 Manosque - France - Tél.

-Sichere Gegend”“The location is great and easy parking, our room is facing the courtyard, which is wonderful. Great!
The hotel met all the sanitary regulations during those exceptional times.

We'll show you places with private kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, etc. Questions and answers should be property- or room-related.

Sign Up with Naver The breakfast was also very nice. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the comfy rooms in our reviews.

Best Western Hôtel Le Sud has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Dec 17, 2007Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc.

Best Western Hotels & Resorts welcomes you with enhanced cleaning, updated breakfast, flexible cancellation policy and the lowest rates Book Direct at Best Western Hotels & Resorts free-breakfast free-high-speed-internet accessible-room jetted-tub kitchen-kitchenette non-smoking pet-friendly view The hotel has 46 rooms full of Provençal charm, they are all fully air-conditioned and equipped with a courtesy tray, complimentary toiletries, free WIFI and a flat screen TV with Canal+ . Completely unexpected for what I consider a very basic hotel. +33 (0)4 92 87 78 58 - contact@hotel-lesud.com

The Best Western Hotel Le Sud is very close to the town centre and near CADARACHE and AIX EN PROVENCE. Just 10 min walk to the old city center. The staff was super friendly.

We loved it. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. Promotional content will be removed.

Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Completely unexpected for what I consider a very basic hotel.” We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change.For bookings made on or after April 6, 2020, be sure to consider the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures.

Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers. The menu has only a few options. Easely found, clean, good location. You can admire local artwork at the permanent Provencal art exhibition near the Best Western.

Send me emails with travel deals, special offers, and other information. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site.If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions.

Fine breakfast.” Respect the privacy of others.

“The check in experience and food was absolutely fantastic! Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address. Fine breakfast.”1139800,1082980|5,1163770,1169190|1,1082980,1161780|4,1161780|2,1156530,1158260,1164210,1157610,1166010,1081120,1161780,1157980,1169400|2,1163410,1095870,1157820,1163410|3,1169400,1152640,1162120,1163670,1169190|2,1157530,1154880,1168180,1162390,1161320

Booking.com™. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. Everything else is great, very fast check-in, friendly staff.”“Lovely hotel, helpful staff, clean and a great breakfast.

“The location is great and easy parking, our room is facing the courtyard, which is wonderful. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property?We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. Actual travel distances may vary.

All distances are measured in straight lines. I would stay there again ”“Easely found, clean, good location. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.Lock in a great price for Best Western Hôtel Le Sud – rated 8 by recent guests!Lock in a great price for Best Western Hôtel Le Sud – rated 8 by recent guests!The comfortable and air-conditioned rooms come with flat-screen TV.Start the day with a generous breakfast on the hotel’s terrace. The staff was super friendly. I looked for Restaurants in Town and decided do have dinner at the hotel.” -Genug Platz im Zimmer um 2 Koffer zu öffnen Please check you have entered your email address correctly.

Not only mine, but also what I saw at the other tables. Select a destination below to learn more, and find a hotel near where you want to stay. Try again? Join We loved it.”

If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review.

Completely unexpected for what I consider a very basic hotel. English