All content should be considered opinion. Indie game developer ZA/UM has partnered with the production company dj2 Entertainment to develop a series based on the game. Doesn't sound like it'll be in s shipping state by the end of the year. Interrogate unforgettable characters, crack murders or take bribes. The official Reddit community for Disco Elysium - a mind bending RPG and the … Miscellaneous. ZA/UM has announced it has released the Working Class update for Disco Elysium which lowers the minimum specifications to get the game to run on older PCs and Macs. I liked the gameplay vids enough to maybe buy it.Thanks very much, been sort of keeping an eye on this, but just sort of. Last Update: 17 Nov 2019. It's properly happening. With black background i have big problems to read after a few minutes.I just like to know if this option exists.ThanksIt's nice you can choose your team, but that's something you can do in M&B1, we keep just getting stuff that should have been in since day 1, I know this is still beta, but dang it.Also, why are you complaining about the difficulty when they literally give you a choice?I don't like this review, it's not the game's fault that you fucking suck at it.

We are not affiliated with any third party.Use of this website is subject to acceptance of our ZA/UM has announced it has released the Working Class update for Disco Elysium which lowers the minimum specifications to get the game to run on … Even better is that it's being done by you – our wonderful community.

Disco Elysium is a groundbreaking open world role playing game. I beat the final boss on my second try. We're working with hand-picked teams of dedicated fans to ensure they have everything they need to get you the game and its million words in your language. Translating a game like this is no easy task, and for a while it looked like something of that scope just wasn’t in the cards for ZA/UM. Hope they'll be able to take whatever time they need to iron things out. This is my favorite genre of games, and I wouldn't mind another one.Dear sirs, i like to know if it's possible to see your wonderful webiste with light background. No writer is currently attached, nor is a network or streaming service. 2.9MB ; 6-- Gamepad Plus. I need more sleep..."you're talking about numbers that are so high that, then you're not making a game anymore, you're making a product" that's right, it's dry goods according to Bobby Kotick.I'm probably going to buy it and I always play kb + m.Oh, let me know how the port is if anyone tries this, specifically mouse and keyboard control. 15.9k members in the DiscoElysium community. However, according to On top of that, the game has recently received a new update focused entirely on optimization, which greatly lowered Disco Elysium’s minimal system requirements. Whats more is that ZA/UM is planning to continue optimising the game until it can run on even more machines. We're working with hand-picked teams of dedicated fans to ensure they have everything they need to get you the game and its million words in your language.

Disco Elysium Update Lowers Minimum Spec Requirements. Disco Elysium, ZA/UM Studio’s detective RPG, features over a million of well-written words. Unprecedented freedom of choice . Well, according to the announcement, here’s they are: “Windows 7 and DirectX 11 compatible video card (integrated or dedicated with min 512MB memory), 2GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo, 20GB hard disk space.”This is quite a bit less than the previous minimum. See images for controls. GameBanshee. Play Disco Elysium with a gamepad.Adds all ingame inputs to gamepad plus a few extra functions like controller-esque movement, highlight toggle, autorun, hold to run. Disco Elysium is being translated and localized into new languages, hot and fresh off the tongue. I'll give almost any game a go.

413 votes, 49 comments. It's properly happening. Disco Elysium is being translated and localized into new languages, hot and fresh off the tongue. Written by ValH on So, what are the new minimum specs you’ll need to run Disco Elysium on your PC? From the heady days of the Mega Drive up until the modern day gaming has been my main hobby. Even better is that it's being done by you – our wonderful community. No element of this site can be used without written permission.

The studio has We do not license content or design to any other site. You’re a detective with a unique skill system at your disposal and a whole city block to carve your path across.

How far they will get is anyone’s guess but more people should be able to play Disco Elysium. Uploaded: 17 Nov 2019 . Article posters are the individual owner of the article content. Here’s some additional information:© Copyright 2000-2020.
All Rights Reserved. The hit video game “Disco Elysium” is getting the TV series treatment.

Become a hero or an absolute disaster of a human being. The new specs are as follows:In addition to the Working Class update more language support is being worked on with ZA/UM currently prioritising Spanish, Korean, Russian, Portuguese-Brazilian, French, and German.