I’m not going to write a full review, this week is too busy for that, so I’m just adding a few photos to remember the details later. Pour plus d’informations consultez notre politique d’ulisation des cookies. Ce site web utilise des cookies. With over 10 million records sold to date, MIKA has become a certified Gold and Platinum artist in 32 countries worldwide and has proven to be a true Renaissance Man displaying his many talents as a song writer, performer, fashion designer, illustrator, and columnist. We met the girl earlier during the day and promised to keep our fingers crossed for her so that her small sign asking Mika for a possibility to dance with him would work and during EMD that happened indeed.After that we saw Mitch at the piano during the whole Lollipop and I liked that and used a moment to take some photos (see below). He has been a judge on France’s The Voice for six years and hosts his own BBC2 Radio show “The Art of Song”. Rockhal closed until further notice. Since his debut he has released three other Platinum selling full length albums, The Boy Who Knew Too Much, The Origin of Love, and No Place In Heaven. In addition, MIKA has not only won a Brit Award for British Breakthrough Act, but he has been nominated for Grammys, MTV Europe Music Awards, Capital Radio Awards and World Music Awards. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our The gig at Rockhal in Luxembourg was so much fun! Event. Since his debut he has released three other Platinum selling full length albums, The Boy Who Knew Too Much, The Origin of Love, and No Place In Heaven. Boasting two concert halls – the Main Hall that can accommodate an audience of up to 6500 and the Club that can hold 1200 – the Rockhal, a complex managed by the public institution Centre de Musiques Amplifiées and co-financed by the Luxembourgish State, today stands as a shining jewel on the Luxembourgish musical landscape. Additionally, his RA12 primetime variety show “Stasera Casa Mika” won the prestigious Rose D’or Award for Best Entertainment Series in 2017. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, nous considérerons que vous en acceptez l’utilisation. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. Read more here. He has been a judge on France’s The Voice for six years and hosts his own BBC2 Radio show “The Art of Song”. The crowd didn’t seem particularly enthusiastic yet somehow, despite of that, the night was full of dancing, smiling, laughing and just having fun and I really enjoyed it. ... TivoliVredenburg 10-02-2020 - Duration: 10:23. perfectbeat 1,316 views. Mika’s musical success began with the release of his hit single, “Grace Kelly.” The single was featured on his debut album, Life In Cartoon Motion, which went straight to #1 in the UK and 11 other countries, going on to sell over 7 million copies worldwide. Merciii MIKA c'etais génial. The crowd didn’t seem particularly enthusiastic yet somehow, despite of that, the night was full of dancing, smiling, laughing and just having fun and I really enjoyed it. Event. Read more here. Since his debut he has released three other Platinum selling full length albums, The Boy Who Knew Too Much, The Origin of Love, and No Place In Heaven. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, nous considérerons que vous en acceptez l’utilisation. Mika’s musical success began with the release of his hit single, “Grace Kelly.” The single was featured on his debut album, Life In Cartoon Motion, which went straight to #1 in the UK and 11 other countries, going on to sell over 7 million copies worldwide. A lucky fan was invited on stage with Mika and I loved it how even her white t-shirt with a red heart and letter M fitted so well together with Mika’s white – blue and red decorated – ruffle shirt. I was in a dancing mood so in addition to my usual huge favorites Paloma, Tiny Love, Underwater and Happy Ending I particularly loved dancing songs like Tomorrow and Dear Jealousy and energetic Love Today. 14/06/2020 PISA- De Wëssensmagazin: Déi geheimnisvoll Welt vun de Viren CGDIS: Formatioun fir Dréileederen