In the right position, your shield can be used to send opponents flying.

Shield Slam (Combat) In the right position, your shield can be used to send opponents flying. However when I level up my fighter to 3rd level it isn't in the list.

Classic Fury Warrior DPS Talents & Builds Guide – WoW Classic 1.13 121 When an attack is made against you while you are using a shield, you can spend up to 4 stamina points. We've always ruled that it does indeed add its bonus.I don’t think the RAW (rules as written) for shield bash is clear.My reading is that you keep the same d20 roll for your attack roll and your bull-rush check.As Faren107 says below; say you have a +8 to hit on your shield bash attack roll, and a +10 on you CMB to bull-rush. We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them. This bull rush does not provoke an attack of opportunity. You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles! If it hits, your opponent takes normal damage and is Dazed for 1 round (FortNeg, DC is Strength-based). "The wearer of these gauntlets gains a +2 bonus on one type of combat maneuver check (such as bull rush, disarm, or steal) chosen by the creator when the item is created. Opponents who cannot move back due to a wall or other surface are knocked prone after moving the maximum possible distance. Alternatively you might have a roll which barely hits launch the target half way across the room. Hello All, A few quick questions regarding the item and feats mentioned. So if you shield bash and roll a 17, you have 25 to hit, which will probably hit your enemy. Also causes a high amount of threat. Shield Slam (Combat) - Pathfinder_OGC For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy Any opponents hit by your shield bash are also hit with a free bull rush attack, substituting your attack roll for the combat maneuver check (see Combat). Source Pathfinder Unchained pg. Opponents who cannot move back due to a wall or other surface are knocked prone after moving the maximum possible distance. It's the action being made that is given the bonus, not the data used to calculate it.But indeed the wording can make interpretation... difficult. Check out new settings that allow you to zoom and scroll easily. A shield can’t have runes added to it. It gives you a bonus that is universal to all rolls that result in a bull rush; even spells that allow you to bull rush would benefit from this, regardless of what the roll is to bull rush. "I still feel like the wording of both shield slam (substitute your attack roll for the maneuver check) and the gauntlets (add +2 to maneuver check) means the bonus applies to the substitution, because you're still making a bull rush check, just not with your CMB values. 3. If it hits, your opponent takes normal damage and is Dazed for 1 round (FortNeg, DC is Strength-based).

So if you roll attack and bab separately you could have a high roll on your attack and a low roll on your CMB, so you hit him hard, but he doesn’t go anywhere, which is disappointing for the player. Add your shield's enhancement bonus to attacks and damage rolls made with the shield as if it was a weapon enhancement bonus.

Shield Proficiency (Combat) You are trained in how to properly use a shield. RAI could flip-flop either way, so as the safety net that will always be the answer to any and all rules questions that aren't insane, the other answer is: "Ask your GM.

Also causes a high amount of threat. Could Gauntlets of the Skilled Maneuver (Bull Rush) or Improved Bull Rush add their bonuses ontop of the attack roll instead of a CMB roll? This would allow halflings to turn part of their size disadvantages into an advantage, which doesn’t seem like what this feat is trying for.I'm sorry, but I think there's just enough auto-corrects (or something) there for me not to quite understand what you're saying...In your example, Shield Slam says that you replace your normal CMB roll with whatever you rolled for your attack roll.