It went on to peak at #8, becoming Sia’s first top ten single as a lead artist. Chandelier 3:52. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. It landed on many year end charts and lists as well.Sia Furler is the real Wizard of Oz. Billboard named the track one of the most memorable choruses of all time.But when I got on set, it was just me in rehearsal.The music for the song was released featuring american dancer, Maddie Ziegler from the TV show Dance Moms. “Chandelier” was released as the lead single from Sia’s sixth studio album, The song has been described by many as Sia’s breakthrough performance due to its huge commercial success and critical acclaim.

Click to listen to Sia on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/SSpot?IQid=SiaC As featured on 1000 Forms Of Fear. In her signature blonde bob wig, this master vocalist, performance artist and songwriter curtains herself from celebrity with nose-length bangs of distinction. DANCING IN AMERICA - Duration: 9:30. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Chandelier - Sia (Lyrics music video ) YouTube; Sia - Chandelier (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:52. A song written by Sia Furler intended to be sung by Rihanna. 9:30. Her second chart-topper as a solo artist, the 2014 ballad ‘Chandelier,’ was a hard-won hit, not only on the pop charts, but in a personal way: It’s the confession of a former self-proclaimed party girl in a land of newly earned sobriety. 7clouds 23,384,256 views MBN 64,814 views. / I push it down, push it down / I'm the one "for a good time call" / Phone's blowin' up, ringin' my doorbell Sia Recommended for you. It topped the charts in France, Greece and many more. The audio and the pictures used in the video are not mine. 50+ videos Play all Mix - LSD - Thunderclouds (Lyrics) ft. Sia, Diplo, Labrinth YouTube David Guetta - Titanium (Lyrics) ft. Sia - Duration: 3:56. Lyrics to 'Chandelier' by Sia: Party girls don't get hurt Can't feel anything, when will I learn? Lyrics to 'Titanium' by Sia: You shout it out But I can't hear a word you say I'm talking loud not saying much I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet Ziegler’s dancing was pointed as the highlight of the video, pushing her to widespread popularity. Behind the brand, Sia backs up her vulnerable, poetic songwriting with show-stopping pipes. Sia's official music video for 'Chandelier'. The music video for this song belongs to the most-viewed ones on YouTube with … The video was directed by Sia and Daniel Askill and choreographed by Ryan Heffington.The music video received a lot of praise from critics, many calling it the “most groundbreaking” music video of 2014. Writer(s): Furler Sia Kate I, Shatkin Jesse Samuel This song is the lead single from her sixth studio album "1000 Forms of Fear" and the first for Sia to be in Billboard Hot 100 in the USA. Nominated at the 72nd Grammy Awards in four categories, the lyrics in ‘Chandelier’ dig deeper than many of the hits Sia has penned for pop royalty like I usually think, ‘Oh this would work for Rihanna,’ or ‘This would be a good one for Bey or Katy.’ But this time I was like, ‘Uh-oh, I think I just wrote a full-blown pop song for myself by accident!’ My friend Jesse Sharkin and I were jamming in the studio, I was playing piano and him on the marimba, and this gem popped out. I push it down, push it down I'm the one 'for a good time call' The video went on to receive multiple award nominations including the Grammy Award for Best Music Video.The video went viral on YouTube making it the 13th most viewed YouTube video of all time.Sia recreated the music video during promotional live performances as well.The song debuted at #75 on Billboard Hot 100 chart. Chandelier Lyrics: Party girls don't get hurt / Can't feel anything, when will I learn?