Tonite it was Rancid but Dropkick held its own.

Only 1 bar/restaurant in walking distance so getting food/drinks took a very long time. It was drowning the vocal. https://www.ticketmaster.com/Dropkick-Murphys-tickets/artist/798903 And then finally came The Murphys - amazing performance as usual. Veux-tu voir Dropkick Murphys en concert ?

All around Dropkick Murphys and their friends were just out right amazing. Dates are subject to change, check with venue for any age restrictions, set times, etc. You will not be dissapointed.Dropkick Murphy's is a great band.

WTF!Loved it!!!!! Brilliant contact with the audience and it felt like they were playing non stop. Their eagerness and commitment to making a great party is admirable and a joy to watch. Celtic punk and punk rock is what the Dropkick Murphy's create with a difinitive style and resonating sound. After previously being signed to Hellcat Records while they were constantly touring.The band has many influences such as: AC/DC, Stiff Little Fingers, Swinging Utters, The Ramones, The Clash and Sex Pistols, The Pogues and The Dubliners.As of 2014 the Dropkick Murphys have released 8 albums, their most recent album "Signed and Sealed in Blood" gained positive reviews, Allmusic gave it 4 out of 5 stars.

Dropkick Murphys are from Quincy, Massachusetts, USA. Une page pour réunir tous les fans français des Dropkick Murphys. The band also had to stop playing to break up a fight. Get the Dropkick Murphys Setlist of the concert at Le Zénith, Paris, France on February 8, 2020 and other Dropkick Murphys Setlists for free on setlist.fm! Great energy, and good fans.Fantastic show third time I’ve seen them and it was great only thing I don’t like was the pit pass bc I’ve been to their shows in other states where they don’t have that and going in is free but I still paid for it but some people in there were just at the show to mosh and not for the band,it was rough but extremely fun.There are not enough great things to say about this show. First playing together in the basement of a friend's barbershop, the band made a name for itself because of its relentless touring and for its annual St. Patrick's Day weekend shows in Boston. The Boston to Berkeley show is one not to miss.

You put on a great show, the interaction with the crowd and all was great :) All my friends and I that went had a absolute blast!!

Dropkick Murphys is just the most energetic deep and professional band ever! I will definitely be seeing the Murphys again next time they are here.Brilliant gig. And then finally came The Murphys - amazing performance as usual. From "The boys are back" to "Alcohol", with "Do or Die", "Going Out in style" inbetween, it was one of the greatest live experiences I've ever noticed.They felt like they were home, in Boston, but without forgetting they were in São Paulo to drive everyone wild from the beginning to the end of the show. The tickets were completely sold out and the crowd was insane. Seeing this band live is highly recommended. It was drowning the vocal. I am totally a Dropkick fan now.

We waded across the water my boy jumped the fence and got a pic with the band before security got there. I'm so happy that my wife made a bucket list come true for me.Fantastic night. I danced on stage, met the band, and even did a handstand. Too many people who didnt want to partyFolk-rock, Punk, Celtic Punk, Alt Rock, Celtic Folk, Rock, Punk Rock, AlternativeTim Brennan, James Lynch, Ken Casey, Al Barr, Matt Kelly, Jeff DaRosaTHE POWER OF YOUR EXAMPLE IS FAR GREATER THAN WHAT YOU SAY!We're less than an hour away from STREAMING OUTTA FENWAY with a special 'Double Play' with Bruce Springsteen !! Enthralled by the opening bands, and befriended all the audience members around me, as well as the venue employees. Celtic punk and punk rock is what the Dropkick Murphy's create with a difinitive style and resonating sound. The only minor downside of the concert was the volume of the music – it was a little too loud. Son genre musical est Folk, Pop, Punk, Rock, Boston Rock, pop punk, celtic punk et celtic rock.

Les membres du groupe sont Ken Casey, Jeff DaRosa, Tim Brennan, Al Barr, Matt Kelly, Scruffy Wallace et James Lynch. The current line up of the Dropkicks Murphys as of 2014 consists of: Ken Casey - bass guitar, lead vocals, Matt Kelly - drums, bodhran and vocals, Al Barr - lead vocals, James Lynch - guitar and vocals, Tim Brennan - tin whistle, accordion, mandolin, bouzouki, keyboard, piano, vocals, and lead guitar, Jeff DaRosa - banjo, bouzouki, mandolin, guitar, keyboard, piano, harmonica, tin whistle and vocals.The band went platinum with their song "I'm shipping up to Boston". What a great party band. The Boston to Berkeley show is one not to miss. Updated on 17 June 2019 at 16h28 They managed to capture the audience right from the start and creating a great atmospheric. Shortest show Ive seen.I'm not a huge DKM fan, but I absolutely freaking loved their concert. Dropkick Murphys is coming back to France in 2020 for two exclusive concerts planned on Saturday February 8 and Sunday 9, 2020 at Paris La Villette Zénith.