Among the 47 matches in La Liga, he only scored five goals. The year of 2006 was the beginning of the sinking of Pablo Aimar’s career. Pablo Aimar, "the only player", in the words of Diego Armando Maradona, "for whom it was worthwhile paying a ticket", arrived at Benfica in 2008/09 and, despite having left the eagles in 2013 and now being responsible for the Argentina U-17 national team, he "is still" at the Club that captivated and fascinated him the most in his 13-year career in the European football. On 17 July 2008, after a period of intense negotiations, Aimar signed a four-year contract with Portuguese side Benfica for a fee of €6.5 million. Pablo Aimar was born on November 3, 1979 in Río Cuarto, Córdoba, Argentina. Football "It is much better to play in a team where you must win by at least a two-goal difference than in a team that can draw", says the former eagles' number 10 jersey (2008-2013). He later joined the Portuguese Premier League club, Benfica. After a difficult first half of the season, he managed to overcome his constant injuries and finished it in good shape. We use cookies to improve your browsing experience. Pablo Aimar plays for Portugal League team SL Benfica in Pro Evolution Soccer 2013. 12h30 Benfica.

In an interview with the Argentinian newspaper "La Nación", "We are Argentina: we are going to a World Cup and the only thing acceptable is to win it. 19h28 23h08 Profile page for Benfica football player Pablo Aimar (Attacking Midfielder). He has been married to Ana Belén Ordoñez since August 2001. That is the way we are. Benfica Museum reaches 100 thousand followers on Instagram! They have four children. 16h52 Pablo Aimar, Actor: Todo x 2 pesos. By subscribing I authorize the submission of proposals and official communication.You will soon receive a subscription confirmation email. Pablo César Aimar Giordano, (Río Cuarto, 3 de novembro de 1979) é um técnico e ex-futebolista argentino que atuava como meio-campista.Atualmente comanda a Argentina Sub-17 e é auxiliar técnico da Seleção Principal.. Quando jogador, era dono de uma técnica apuradíssima aliada a uma grande velocidade, permitindo-lhe ser um meia organizador de jogo e desequilibrador em simultâneo. 08h59 Rui Vitória launched Ederson at Benfica two years ago

23h04 Freshen up your watchlist with Prime Video’s latest roster of movies and TV shows, featuring Benfica Museum Cosme Damião Aimar then decided to move out of the competition. Pablo César Aimar Giordano (* 3. listopadu 1979, Río Cuarto, Argentina) je bývalý argentinský fotbalový záložník a reprezentant.

18h42 Aimar, por culpa de que el Real Zaragoza dexó la máxima categoría, decidió dexar l'equipu y buscar nuevos aldos. He is an actor, known for He plays for Benfica and Argentina national team. MENU There are no items in your cart Aimar has only played for two seasons for Los Blanquillos. Benfica: 107 (12) 2013–2014 ... Pablo César Aimar Giordano (n. 3 noiembrie 1979) este un fotbalist profesionist argentinian, în prezent liber de contract. Benfica is ten-time Club national champion in athletics Friday, December 29, 2017

Last update: Pablo Aimar (born 3 November 1979) is an Argentine football player. See Pablo Aimar's bio, transfer history and stats here. Aimar returned to his best.

Pablo Aimar was born on November 3, 1979 in Río Cuarto, Córdoba, Argentina. It was at Benfica that one saw the best Pablo Aimar

Pablo César Aimar Giordano, född 3 november 1979 i Rio Cuarto, är en argentinsk före detta fotbollsspelare som spelade för många lag och däribland River Plate.. Aimar började sin karriär i River Plate (Buenos Aires-baserad fotbollsklubb) där han spelade med Javier Saviola, en annan yngling i klubben, och de båda blev eftertraktade runt om i Europa. 20h40 Born on November 3rd, 1979 in Río Cuarto, Argentina. Goluri … Pablo Aimar PES 2013 Stats. In my category at Estudiantes de Río IV we had to win; I went River and River does not draw, it wins; I went to Valencia, and although it is not the biggest team in Spain, in that time it was a team that had to win; at Zaragoza I had two season that were not so good, but then  He is an actor, known for Todo x 2 pesos (1999), Radio Mitre (2003) and FIFA U-20 World Cup 1997 (1997). Kariéru ukončil v červenci 2015 v klubu, ve kterém ji i začínal, a to v CA River Plate. 23h06 P. Aimar is a 32-year-old, 80-rated Attacking Midfielder from Argentina.