News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services.KELLY Brook has shared a racy throwback bikini pic which shows the model posing topless while wearing stiletto heels.The presenter, 40, shared the pic on Instagram with the caption "Malibu 90s".The throwback pic is a shoutout to her debut calendar shoot 20 years ago on El Matador beach in Malibu, California.Not shy of stripping down to her birthday suit, the model has revealed how her recent two stone weight loss has given her a new found confidence.Kelly dropped two dress sizes after becoming a SlimFast ambassador in October 2018, but she said it took judgemental strangers pointing out her weight gain to prompt her to make the change. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. When my jeans started to feel tight I thought they'd shrunk in the wash."I definitely didn't feel my healthiest or most beautiful, and I wanted to feel good again.

EastEnders Patsy Palmer shows off her legs as she watches son surf in Malibu Katie Price's pink 'monstrosity' Barbie car returned to her drive by ex Kris©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. According to a study, 90 per cent of women mentally see the… "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or … See what Kelly Sun (sun957771) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed Credit: Reproduction of this image is prohibited until fees have been agreed. The New York City native, who was most widely known as the host of Live! 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. "Like most women, I've got cellulite - I don't look in the mirror and think 'I've done SlimFast so now I'm a Victoria's Secret Model'. The 38-year-old British glamour girl went starkers on El Matador beach in Malibu, California,… "The star most recently appeared on Celebrity Bake Off and left the usually unflappable Paul Hollywood lost for words.She said: “When he looked at my cake, the expression on his face said it all”. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. Omar Kelly covers the Miami Dolphins and NFL for the Sun Sentinel. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services.The 38-year-old glamour girl went starkers on El Matador beach in Malibu, California, for her debut calendar in 2000 and returned for a shoot this yearKELLY Brook shore looks familiar posing nude  on the beach where  she was first pictured 18 years ago.There’s hardly any difference between the two shots, although the new photo looks a bit grainier .It’s not just the beach where Kelly has been stripping off in recent time, A source told The Star On Sunday how Kelly told them she strips off completely apart from her “wellies”. The former swimwear model loves flaunting her curves The presenter said she embraces her "curves and cellulite" She knew it was time to do something when her boyfriend called her a 'balloon' Kelly shot her iconic debut calendar 20 years ago in Malibu Kelly's settled into domestic life but is known to get about her garden in nothing but wellies She recently went on Celebrity Bake Off and left Paul Hollywood speechless "Kelly has always embraced her "curves and cellulite" - no matter what the trolls say - but is "feeling fantastic" after embracing a healthier lifestyle.She started counting calories and hitting the gym to reach her goal weight, as well as working out with her boyfriend Jeremy But the One Big Happy actress revealed it wasn't just trolls making fun of her weight gain.Her French model boyfriend Jeremy Parisi nicknamed her a "balloon".She told The Sun's Fabulous in 2018: "My boyfriend said I looked like a little balloon, it wasn’t just trolls it was him as well.