It is gratifying to know that you enjoyed the trip and that you see all the updates that have been made. We are proud that we can call one of the most beautiful beaches worldwide 'our' beach. Thank you for choosing us. Cuba isn’t known to have the best food, but memories has a great selection! The parties were great but the public bathroom gets REALLY gross by midnight. Gave us great service. Resort is not all that but the staff makes up for it. The white sands, warm breeze and turquoise blue water was just what I needed. He always made sure that we knew what was going on that night and let’s not forget his amazing attitude and professionalism. they will always go out of their way to take you around the resort and help out. The a-la-carte restaurants at this resort always give you better quality meals vs buffet-prepared food.

Jibacoa - Cuba Memories Jibacoa 16+ Hotel Memories Jibacoa is an all-inclusive paradise retreat nestled between lush mountains and the picturesque Arroyo Bermejo Beach. All in all we warmly recommend this hotel and the people who work in it.Trendy regards from Varadero. Andrey and the staff at the spa give great massages.

See you all next time.

So it cost me just under $400 to get $200 Cuban. The room was in poor condition. However, we are disappointed to hear we could not reach your expectations. About. We always have a wonderful trip and this time was no different. Pedro Animador was a beauty, looked after us. There are 2 buildings being renovated so improvements are on the way. They were so friendly and always happy to help. Thank you for your kudos to our animaction team and kids club. I have honestly never eaten so much in Cuba before. The entertainment staff and restaurant staff were kind, fun and always helpful! There is also a children's wading pool and a quiet pool near the lobby which also had a swim up bar. That she missed our team makes us very proud. I definitely recommend you get one!! After a long day of travel we arrived at our room to find that they had assigned us to a room that still had people staying in.. However, it's sad to know you found some inconveniences. The lobby was majestic looking, much nicer than some of the other places we stopped at before getting there. Definitely will never go to Cuba again that was my third time and the most greed I have encountered there.A place to relax and enjoy yourself on the beautiful beach! Thaymi always has a smile and friendly greeting when booking alacartes. Had no shortage of condiments. Own or manage this property? 2 days in someone got sick by the pool andDear Guest, As long as we read your review we could see you found some issues during your stay and we would like to sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you might encountered. Guests of the Adults-Only area will enjoy extra luxuries such as complimentary 24-hour room service, club house, cigar room, butler service and more.There are more places to choose from in the Varadero area.U.S. The hidden gem food-wise though is the "snack bar" restaurant beside the quiet pool which is open 24/7 and is also a-la-carte. Hotel Sanctuary At Grand Memories Varadero, Varadero: 2'768 Bewertungen, 3'753 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Sanctuary At Grand Memories Varadero. Travel Licensing Restrictions Apply for Travel to Cuba. As we are continually improving, we will take all your insights with a profound sense of responsibility to improve these issues and address them properly. Before we knew it she brought us Pina Colodas. Your words are the reward of it. But on the plus side, the pool was nice and quiet and the lines at the bar(s) were not very long. Your comment has been sent to the departments in order to investigate what might happened and give them the attention required. The maid is awesome! Dear Tiara, It is a pleasure to express our gratitude for your kind preference of visiting our resort, and especially for the valuable time that you took to let us know your experiences concerning your stay. The resort offers incredible value and impressive all inclusive features and is the perfect destination for a romantic getaway or a fun family vacation. Walked in on a couple at 2am doing what you do on vacation.. Most of the all-inclusives in Varadero offer kids’ clubs that start at age 4. Diosdado from the Diamond Club was always helpful with any questions or making any arrangements. Best regards, General Manager This hotel scammed me a lot of money. We chose this resort b/c our travel agent had informed us that it was one of the few in Varadero that offered a baby club for ages 0-3.