Spain in English is for anyone living in Spain, visiting Spain, or anyone with an interest in the latest news, events and sport in Spain. Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol). Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol). Kamala Harris será la candidata demócrata a la vicepresidencia / News in Easy Spanish, Every Day! Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol). You can tell she's a new mother.Está todo el rato preocupada. The…Manchester City have announced that they will honor David Silva with the placement of a…The second vice president of the Government, Pablo Iglesias, and the Minister of Equality, Irene…EFE Madrid Updated:08/17/2020 16: 58h save Related news Ryanair airline has announced that it will…I KNOW Updated:08/17/2020 16: 36h save Related news Cellnex has requested this Monday to the…The footballers of Valencia Football Club they already know first-hand the financial problems that the…The Brazilian midfielder Arthur Melo, signed by the Juventus for the next season after leaving…King Juan Carlos I arrived in the United Arab Emirates on August 3 and has…The number of active coronavirus outbreaks in Cantabria continues to grow and there are already…“I had to use my husband’s name for male artists to sing my songs, if…Pedro, 77, spent 143 days in intensive care Source linkThis analysis shows an increase of 209 positives in canaries between 20 and 29 years…Javier González NavarroFOLLOW Madrid Updated:08/17/2020 12:45 PM save Spain imported 12.905 million tons of oil…Rosalia SanchezFOLLOW Berlin Updated:08/17/2020 13: 12h save Already in the previous crisis, Germany achieved satisfactory…Todos los artículos son traducidos de la fuente original.

Cada artículo tiene un enlace a la fuente original en la parte inferior del artículo.Nuestro servicio es confiado por muchos expatriados de habla inglesa, jubilados y turistas. Spanish news. well, I've got news for you!si crees que vas a salir esta noche, te vas a llevar una sorpresaa government official told the television news program Vremia that ...John Sununu speaking on the ABC News program `This Week with David Brinkley'...a series of news reports on the state television channel RAIThe Burmese authorities are expelling a British journalist for filing news reports while allegedly posing as a businessman no news is good news (el) que no haya noticias es (una) buena noticia. Join Us Click on the 'es' button at the top of the page for the Spanish version. Click on any video-based story and find the key points listed underneath it, as well as a text version (not always an exact match). Nuestro servicio ayuda a comprender entre los residentes de habla inglesa y los medios de comunicación en español, a la vez que ofrece más visitantes a cada artículo original.Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent.

2018 . You actually hear and learn useful, non-linguistic things, in this case a summary of the week’s news. News from Spain's state-owned broadcaster, which includes TVE1 and TVE2, the first and second channels. But in a simplified Spanish that is spoken at a slow pace (you probably had already gathered that much from the name!). Other Merriam-Webster Dictionaries

Operamos un servicio de traducción para ayudar a las personas de habla inglesa en España a comprender lo que está sucediendo en toda España.Todo el contenido y las fotografías son propiedad de la fuente original.

The town of Estepa was one of the worst affected areas, with the force of the water carrying away parked cars. News in Easy Spanish, Every Day! (m) means that a noun is masculine. well, that's something newhombre de ideas modernas que se ocupa de tareas tradicionalmente femeninas como el cuidado de la casa y de los niñosso you think you're going out tonight? With Vocabulary and Grammar Notes, Games & Quizzes! Browse The Independent’s complete collection of articles and commentary on Spain. There is a Spain-oriented edition for Spanish news, but also an America-oriented edition if you’re more interested in Latin America.

(f) means that a noun is feminine. Read Spanish news in English. News via satellite from RTVE Madrid, in Spanish, no subtitles.