Lyrics. Les cookies assurent le bon fonctionnement de nos services. Aisha Badru - Waiting Around Lyrics. En utilisant ces derniers, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies. I just wanna love you And I'm never gonna hurt you, girl. Popular Song Lyrics. "Waiting" lyrics.

I said-a my feet won't keep me up anymore. Lyrics to 'While I'm Waiting' by Travis Greene: What my eyes can't see I still believe Everything spoken to me There's no word that can come back void I will trust the report of the Lord Recently Added. Paroles.net dispose d’un accord de licence de paroles de chansons avec la Paroles de la chanson Still Waiting For You (Traduction) par Lenni-Kim Les nuits nous appartenaient Alors, on s'embarquait à l'arrière de ma voiture Accros à l'amour On s'était juré qu'on ne se quitterait jamais Mais tu es passée à autre chose Et je reste coincé Au même endroit où nous avons grandi Et je, je, je Billboard Hot 100. Love gives you eyes that cannot see Lips filled with words you never speak I waited all this time to see If you're still waiting around for . Top Lyrics of 2011. Why, oh why?) Jamie Campbell Bower Lyrics "Waiting" Lights go down You try to not make a sound Hearts collide We still have plenty of time I'm like a child, a boy young man of 23 And I believe in us 'cause you believe in me Believe in me And I'll wait for you in the dark Arms outstretched comforting lover Well, ev'ry little beat my heart beats, girl, It's at-a your door. Upcoming Lyrics. I'm Still Waiting [Bob Marley] (I'm still waiting; I'm still waiting; I'm still waiting; I'm still waiting for you, Why, oh why?