2 Do you know a YouTube video for this track? Do you know the lyrics for this track? Do you know any background info about this track?

5 Su-sanna, I'm crazy loving you Su-sanna, Su-sanna, Su-sanna, I'm crazy loving you Again I sit myself beside her Try to take her hand in mine The moment's gone, the feeling's over She looks aroud to find the time Then she says could we just sit and chat And I think well that's that Susanna, Susannna, Susanna, I'm crazy loving you Su-sanna, su-sanna, Su-sanna, I'm crazy loving you heyeyeyeyey

Su-sanna, I'm crazy loving you Su-sanna, Su-sanna, Su-sanna, I'm crazy loving you Again I sit myself beside her Try to take her hand in mine The moment's gone, the feeling's over She looks aroud to find the time Then she says could we just sit and chat And I think well that's that Susanna, Susannna, Susanna, I'm crazy loving you

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Do you know the lyrics for this track? Su-sanna, I'm crazy loving you Su-sanna, Su-sanna, Su-sanna, I'm crazy loving you Again I sit myself beside her Try to take her hand in mine The moment's gone, the feeling's over She looks aroud to find the time Then she says could we just sit and chat And I think well that's that Susanna, Susannna, Susanna, I'm crazy loving you Get track

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please

Loading player… Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer We sit together on the sofa With the music way down low Waited so long for this moment It's hard to think it's really so The door is locked there's no one home They've all gone out we're all alone Su-sanna, Su-sanna Su-sanna I'm crazy loving you I put my arm aroud her shoulder Run my fingers through her hair It's … The Art Company was the English name for Dutch pop group LYRICS The Art Company Susanna Lyrics Hits. The Art Company was the English name for Dutch pop group Again I sit myself beside her Try to take her hand in mine The moment's gone, the feeling's ov - er She looks aroud to find the time Then she says could we just sit and chat And I think well that's that. 1

Su-sanna, I'm crazy loving you Su-sanna, Su-sanna, Su-sanna, I'm crazy loving you . 3

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

Time zone:

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. 4

Loading... Unsubscribe from Lyrics Hits? Do you know a YouTube video for this track? 6 4:19. The Art Company was the English name for Dutch pop group

In latter days they produced albums of Sinterklaas-songs …