Le Mirador Resort & Spa, Mont Pelerin dès 260 CHF sur Tripadvisor: Consultez les 857 avis de voyageurs, 1'583 photos, et les meilleures offres pour Le Mirador Resort & Spa, classé n°1 sur 1 hôtel à Mont Pelerin et noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. Nestled in the UNESCO Lavaux region, the 5-star hotel Le Mirador Resort & Spa offers one of the most spectacular panoramic views over the magical Lake Geneva and the Swiss Alps. Prices are calculated as of 03/08/2020 based on a check-in date of 16/08/2020. The indoor pool had no water in it and continental breakfast was corn flake, tang and hard boiled eggs on a tray. Discover genuine guest reviews for Hôtel Le Mirador along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Plus, Hotel le Mirador offers breakfast, providing a pleasant respite from your busy day.

For guests with a vehicle, free parking is available.Travellers looking to enjoy some tapas can head to Les Voiles. Drinks came quickly and staff was relaxed yet attentive.Dear Birgitta, Thank you for your review on the service we offer to our customers. Situiert, mit Blick auf das Mittelmeer, in Portiragnes -Plage (34-Hérault), à 7 km vom Flughafen Béziers in … Too bad, because it was a niceI was at Hotel le Mirador for Christmas day for one night and for the price of $75.00 I was surprise of the of the room and amenities we had. The towels and bed sheets were stained, which they said was because of their water! Restaurant good. Because of the language barrier at the front desk, I couldn't even get instructions on how to get to our room.

Given the close proximity of popular landmarks, such as Eglise Saint Félix (2.3 mi) and Manade du Grand Salan (2.4 mi), guests of Hotel le Mirador can easily experience some of Portiragnes' most well known attractions. Are there any historical sites close to Hotel le Mirador?Many travellers enjoy visiting Cathédrale Saint-Nazaire de Béziers (14.4 km), Pont romain de Saint-Thibéry (13.9 km), and Les Orgues Basaltiques (13.4 km). For guests with a vehicle, free parking is available.During your visit, be sure to check out a popular park like Parc Daniel-Johnson, which is a short distance from the motel.Hotel Le Mirador looks forward to welcoming you on your visit to Granby.Own or manage this property? See 633 traveller reviews, 356 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel THB Mirador, ranked #68 of 84 hotels in Palma de Mallorca and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Klimatisierte Zimmer mit Bad, TV und kostenfreiem WLAN.Im zum Hotel Le Mirador gehörenden Restaurant wird regionale Küche serviert.Zum Canal du Midi ist es nur 1 Km und der Hafen von Cap d’Agde ist 17 Km vom Hotel entfernt.Portiragnes-Plage, seit 1996 ausgezeichnet mit dem Pavillon Bleu (Label in Frankreich für besonders empfehlenswerte Stände) und seit 2007 als Seit 1951 empfängt Sie die Familie Gil in der freundschaftlich-gemütlichen Atmosphäre ihres 3 Sterne Hotels « Le Mirador »Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität zu verbessern.Indem Sie die Seite weiter durchsuchen, stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the overall value in our reviews. all our teams thank you. The resort is home to a state-of-the-art Health Centre equipped with the latest medical innovations. Finding an ideal family-friendly hotel in Portiragnes does not have to be difficult.

Subscribe to our newsletter Our experienced event sales team is here for you and to cater to your individual requests. For me and my wife we do recommend this Hotel anytime and I have been to many and paid a lot more for less.Not only is the water not potable but it stinks! Looking forward to welcoming you for a new stay, among us.Overall a nice hotel. 102 Rue Germain-Exit 68, Eastern Townships Highway 10 St-Alphonse de Granby, Granby, Quebec J0E 2A0 CanadaPayments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. This was good value with a mini fridge and air conditioning!