Harvey makes a play to get Samantha’s job back. Unfortunately the subsequent series they recorded 'lost the plot' and I stopped watching it. For example, it's hard to believe that people like Louis Litt really exist, but I have never been a member of a law firm so perhaps I am wrong. Lewis is a character you'd love to hate but you cant help but be drawn to him. Each year our residents, their families, community members and our staff combine skills on a variety of projects, intergenerational programs, volunteering, and fundraising efforts creating partnerships that …

Suits is about a law firm in New York and concentrates on two corporate lawyers, Harvey Specter and his rookie associate Mike Ross.

Meanwhile, Mike must defend Rachel from accusations of treason. Plus, get … Thus he starts the series as a bit of a slacker, until he meets Harvey Specter, the extremely slick real lawyer and manages to get confused with the other young lawyers being interviewed for a job. It is humourous, the plots sometimes deal with 'stuff' you'd rather not - but the characters are all brilliant and you are very easily gripped to know what happens. Esther has a problem only Louis can solve. I'm halfway though season 2 now and im really enjoying it. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. When I saw the first episode I couldn't believe how good it was. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. The rule of law doesn't rule Suits Season 1. Shop Men's Suits and get free shipping w/minimum purchase! Though he isn't actually a lawyer, this legal prodigy has the book smarts of a Harvard law grad and the street smarts of a hustler. So, I am not necessarily a big fan of office dramas, but a friend told us about the show...Didn't meet expectations but will likely still watch.Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2016 Its great and I'm sorry I didn't watch it sooner.

It is smart, sassy and even has a little romance too. ©2020 NBCUniversal, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This show is fab.

I loved it on TV and I like it even better without the adverts. Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. Harvey takes a case to send Faye a message. I've watched several episodes so far, and they are not bad. There follows a series of adventures where no one in the firm must find out that Mike isn't really one of them, but by the end, he's like a mini-Harvey, in a similar expensive suit. I saw Series 1 before Megan was a twinkle in Prince Harry's eye. I don't have cable and would probably not have heard of this series if it wasn't for Meghan Markle being in the news these days because of her recent engagement. Bound by their secret, the two are forced to rely on Ross's book smarts and hustling skills to keep up the charade.An open and close case becomes anything but when Harvey's accused of an inappropriate dalliance with a married woman. Book extended-stays at our all-suites hotels with kitchens. Harvey and Samantha go on a road trip. I stopped watching it on USA after the beginning of Season 3 because I was just so tired of all of the ridiculous conspiracies, but I suppose that is a review for Season 3, not Season 1!!! Relax in luxury, world-class comfort and the finest amenities for every lifestyle and taste. Just waiting for season 3 now!

This is great! "Suits" will launch its freshman season with stars Gabriel Macht ("Love and Other Drugs"), as one of Manhattan's top corporate lawyers sets out to recruit a new hotshot associate and hires the only guy that impresses him - Patrick J. Adams ("Lost") as Mike Ross, a brilliant but unmotivated college dropout.

I was expecting more but found it to be fairly formulaic and cheesy.

Harvey sees a bit of himself in Mike the chancer, and gives him a job, even though Mike isn't qualified. I bought this as soon as it was available, having seen most of the episodes on Dave TV.