The future of Skyrim, even the Empire itself, hangs in the balance as they wait for the prophesized Dragonborn to come; a hero born with the power of The Voice, and the only one who can stand amongst the dragons. Content is available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted. Community content is available under Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. After talking to her for a bit you'll realize she's a bit... clutzy. After than find a waterlogged chest and open it to find a journal. You'll likely find Filnjar at his smithy, so talk to him to get the sample, then return to Hafjorg. Hofgrir is out by the stables and is EASY to pickpocket as he leans against the stable (remember to save before you try). Very nice!I HIGHLY suspect that this quest replaces "Assist the people of Riften" if you DON'T do the "Identify Riften's skooma dealer" quest right away. You'll likely find Filnjar at his smithy, so talk to him to get the sample, then return to Hafjorg. Either way, to become THANE OF RIFTEN you must help out people AND own a home, which is where this quest comes in.

Further in will be 2-3 gamblers, 1 barkeeper, 1 bandit, and 1 pit wolf, all of who will be aggressive to you. He occasionally helps run the counter, but seems to sleep long after most NPCs have awoken. He lives there with his wife, Hafjorg . Open up the door down here and nab all the moon sugar and skooma if you wish, then take the letter in the satchel on the table. With the key in hand, head over to the warehouse (which is by the fishery) and drop in. Other items may also be present in the store, but those other items are not available for purchase.The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995 *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Inside are more bandits.

I only found TWO bandits there, so this should be easy work for you. The city is ruled by Jarl Laila Law-Giver. Elgrim, an elderly apothecary, is the proprietor of his namesake store Elgrim's Elixirs. Head over there and kill the bandits outside then head in. The entrance is at the far end of the docks. Go talk to Svana now and she'll be pleased and give you Iron Boots of Minor Stamina (or some other enchanted armor, I suspect).

"You here for lessons like Ingun? Remove ads and unlock special featuresBring 10 Stalhrim Ore and 15 Ebony Ingots to HalbarnBring Elmus Some Ashfire Mead From Thirsk Mead HallConvince Geldis Sadri to Admit Bralsa Drel to the InnLocate Cindiris Folio From the Wreck of the Strident SquallLocate the East Empire Pendants for Fethis Alor in Raven Rock Riften is a Location in Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. Next, head to the Frozen Hearth Inn at Winterhold and another satchel will be on a bookcase here with her ingot. She'll tell you that she's been addicted to skooma for a year and needs a 'Healing Potion' to cleanse her body. Use persuade/bribe/intimidate to learn it is Sarthis Idren, and he's operating out of the Riften Warehouse and only the Jarl has a key.Now, head to Mistveil Keep and talk to Jarl Laila and tell her you've discovered a skooma dealer. Why she can't go buy one I don't know, but give her one of yours and in return you get this quest and a gold ring. "There's an apothecary in town, yeah. But it's down on the lower walkway, so stay sharp if you go down there." Now, go back and report to the Jarl to end this quest and receive a random enchanted item.Marise Aravel is the meat vendor near the middle of town. He'll explain he owes Sapphire money but can't repay it due to a carriage being robbed that he was depending on. Talk to Elgrim's wife, Hafjorg, to get this quest. I watched for my "reward", but I didn't get anything after I gave him the amethysts. Ingun's Alchemy Chest is a reward for completing Ingun's Task given by Ingun Black-Briar.She will give the Dragonborn Ingun's Supply Chest Key and as long as they have the key in the inventory, they will gain access to the chest.. Grimsever is sitting on a nearby table, so grab it once you win. Simply fast travel to Whiterun and give the dagger to Andurs. This area is pretty straightforward but you'll be facing a LOT of Falmer, so be ready.