Thank you very much for choosing us and we hope to see you again soon at your home in paradise for another amazing experience. We are very disappointed to hear we did not reach your expectations. Quench your thirst with unlimited domestic and international drinks.

2 km Our first day, the safe was not working, Jonathan got someone to fix it ASAP. Grand Memories Varadero von Mapcarta, die freie Karte. What was the highlight of Grand Memories Varadero Hotel
Lovely resort - friendly efficient staff.

Until 12:00 PM What was the highlight of Grand Memories Varadero Hotel The overall grounds were pretty too. Caribbean. What was the highlight of Grand Memories Varadero Hotel Food was good for Cuba ... drinks were great, pools were awesome. Kind regards, General Manager Just got back had a blast at this resort! Best price guaranteed. The entertainment staff and restaurant staff were kind, fun and always helpful!

The maximum occupancy is three people.

The buffet in the Grand was passable.

Grand Memories Varadero consists of 960 rooms complete with an Adults-Only section.

Hotel information and booking website unofficial Cuba. The staff were friendly and welcoming and the beach was incredible! Guests of the Adults-Only area will enjoy extra luxuries such as complimentary 24-hour room service, club house, cigar room, butler service and more.Hire a Trip Designer.

From 4:00 PM Pets are not allowed.

We take note of your comments and we will work on a solution.

Trust me when I say your review made us really happy. What was the highlight of Grand Memories Varadero Hotel Thank you for choosing us.

Hay mucha preocupación por brindar una estadía de buen nivel. I was impressed. Your opinion is very important for us since is our clue to keep improving day by day. Grand Memories Varadero, Varadero: See 5,046 traveler reviews, 5,755 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Memories Varadero, ranked #15 of 86 hotels in Varadero and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Call or write to us so that we can personally attend to your request. Superior Room Trust me when I say that your review made us really happy.
I met one of the best entertainment staff members by far.

Grand Memories Varadero in Varadero, Cuba: View Tripadvisor's 5,046 unbiased reviews, 5,755 photos, and special offers for Grand Memories Varadero, #15 out of 86 Varadero hotels.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again so you can enjoy our improvements. 2 days in someone got sick by the pool andDear Guest, As long as we read your review we could see you found some issues during your stay and we would like to sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you might encountered.

The maximum occupancy is three people. Warm regards, General Manager Just got back from Grand Memories Veradero mid March 2020.

Own or manage this property? This site offers the property's information and telephone number, as well as online Booking service.