I just died in your arms tonight I keep looking for something I can't get Broken hearts lie all around me And I don't see an easy way to get out of this Her diary, it sits by the bedside table The curtains are closed, the cats in the cradle Who would've thought that a boy like me could come to this Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight #CuttingCrew #DiedInYourArms #Vevo

Tous; Original; Traduction; I just died in your arms tonight Je vient de mourir dans tes bras ce soir It must have been something you said Il doit y avoir quelque chose que vous avez dit I just died in your arms tonight … {Just Died In Your Arms} Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight It must have been something you said I just died in your arms tonight I keep looking for something I can't get Broken hearts lie all around me And I don't see an easy way to get out of this Her diary it sits by the bedside table The curtains are closed, the cats in the cradle Et je ne vois pas un moyen plus facile, pour sortir de cetteLes rideaux sont fermés, le chat est dans le berceauWho would have thought that a boy like me could come to thisQui aurait cru qu'un garçon comme moi pouvait venir à cetteJ'essaie d'être discret, mais alors il saute à nouveauElle aime par procuration, sans donner et prendre toutes les'Cause I've been thrilled to fantasy, one too many timesParce que j'ai été très heureux de fantaisie, une fois de tropI followed my hands, not my head, I know I was wrongJ'ai suivi mes mains, pas ma tête, je sais que j'avais tort I just you tonight. In early 2020, the song was rerecorded and reissued as in an orchestral incarnation as well as in several other versions as the lead single for the second Cutting Crew The words "I just died in your arms tonight" allegedly came to Van Eede while he was having sex with his girlfriend,There were two music videos produced.

Paroles de chanson et traduction Antti Tuisku - I Just Died In Your Arms.

The song was released as the lead single from their debut studio album, Broadcast (1986). keep looking for something that I can't get broken heart all around me and I don't see.

Paroles de chansons et traductions en vogue:

Sits on the table, the curtains are closed the cats in the cradle and the boy like me would come in.

"(I Just) Died in Your Arms" is a power ballad written by Nick Van Eede and introduced by his band, Cutting Crew, in 1986. Le top 10 des paroles, traductions et chansons de Antti Tuisku: Music video by Cutting Crew performing (I Just) Died In Your Arms. Way to get out of this.

"I Just) Died in Your Arms" is a song by the English pop rock band Cutting Crew.

I, I just died in your arms tonight Must've been something you said Just died in your arms tonight (Woah) I, I just died in your arms tonight Must've been some kind of kiss I should've walked away Should've walked away It was a long hot night Made it easy, made it feel right But now it's over, the moment is gone Upon its release in the United States, the previously unknown band's debut single shot to number one on 2 May 1987, and stayed there for two weeks. The UK version was filmed both in color as well as in First released in Britain, the song peaked at number four on the UK charts in September 1986.

Oh, I just died in your arms tonight It must've been something you said I just died in your arms tonight O Traduction (i Just) Died In Your Arms - Cutting Crew.

It also reached number four on the

must have been something you said.

I'm out tonight.

The North American version featured artistic fragmented shots using a model, with the band performing to camera.

I just died in your arms tonight. The song was the band's biggest hit, peaking at number one in the United States, Canada and Finland, and reaching the top five in the UK, South Africa, Sweden and Switzerland but only reached #50 in New Zealand. Traduction de Cutting Crew, paroles de « (I Just) Died In Your Arms », anglais → français

It was first released on 25 July 1986 in the United Kingdom, and then released to the United States on 1 January 1987.

must be something you said.