“Le véritable lieu de naissance est celui où l'on a porté pour la première fois un coup d'oeil intelligent sur soi-même: mes premières patries ont été des livres.” But one moment still, let us gaze together on these familiar shores, on these objects which doubtless we shall not see again....Let us try, if we can, to enter into death with open eyes...” “Mucho me costaría vivir en un mundo sin libros pero la realidad no está en ellos, puesto que no cabe entera.” Folie et destin, citation de Marguerite Yourcenar. La plus célèbre citation de Marguerite Yourcenar est : La plus courte citation de Marguerite Yourcenar est : La plus longue citation de Marguerite Yourcenar est : La plus belle citation de Marguerite Yourcenar est : Retrouvez 300 citations les plus célèbres de Marguerite YourcenarL'année de naissance de Marguerite Yourcenar est 1903Marguerite Yourcenar : Marguerite Yourcenar, née Marguerite Antoinette Jeanne Marie Ghislaine Cleenewerck de Crayencour est une écrivain français (1903-1987) auteur des ...La date de naissance de Marguerite Yourcenar est le 08/06/1903 Marguerite Yourcenar (UK: / ˈ j ʊər s ə n ɑːr, ˈ j ʊ k ə n ɑːr /, US: / ˌ j ʊər s ə ˈ n ɑːr /, French: [maʁɡ(ə)ʁit juʁsənaʁ] ; 8 June 1903 – 17 December 1987) was a French novelist and essayist born in Brussels, Belgium, who became a US citizen in 1947. “The future of the world no longer disturbs me; I do not try still to calculate, with anguish, how long or how short a time the Roman peace will endure; I leave that to the Gods. Retrouvez toutes les citations de Marguerite Yourcenar parmi des citations issues de discours de Marguerite Yourcenar, d'articles, d'extraits de livres et ouvrages de Marguerite Yourcenar. Catastrophe and ruin will come; disorder will triumph, but order will too, from time to time. The desire to count up exactly the riches which each new love brings us, and to see it change, and perhaps watch it grow old, accords ill with multiplicity of conquests.”

Informations complémentaires... Enregistrée par Camélia Blanc. Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of Les utilisateurs aiment aussi ces idées . Marguerite Yourcenar. Be the first to learn about new releases! Mont Olympe Beaux Poèmes Une Lionne Du Mont Pharmacie Utilisation Selon Mise Différentes Langues. Publié par Clementia 27 Février 2018 à 07:59 AM. Découvrez vos propres épingles sur Pinterest et enregistrez-les. Not all our books will perish, nor our statues, if broken, lie unrepaired; other domes and pediments will rise from our domes and pediments; some few men will think and work and feel as we have done, and I venture to count upon such continuators, placed irregularly throughout the centuries, and upon this kind of intermittent immortality.”

I had merely to enter a room where she was to see her face take on that peaceful expression of one who is resting in bed. “And nevertheless I have loved certain of my masters, and those strangely intimate though elusive relations existing between student and teacher, and the Sirens singing somewhere within the cracked voice of him who is first to reveal a new idea. “Nothing is slower than the true birth of a man.” Like “And nevertheless I have loved certain of my masters, and those strangely intimate though elusive relations existing between student and teacher, and the Sirens singing somewhere within the cracked voice of him who is first to reveal a new idea. “There are books which one should not attempt before having passed the age of forty.”

“The mask, given time, comes to be the face itself” “Leaving behind books is even more beautiful — there are far too many children.” “This city belongs to ghosts, to murderers, to sleepwalkers. Citations de Marguerite Yourcenar. tags: love-death-gay. “The technique of a great seducer requires a facility and an indifference in passing from one object of affection to another which I could never have; however that may be, my loves have left me more often than I have left them, for I have never been able to understand how one could have enough of any beloved. We’d love your help. Goodreads helps you follow your favorite authors. Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of “Of all our games, love's play is the only one which threatens to unsettle the soul...” “The true birthplace is that wherein for the first time one looks intelligently upon oneself; my first homelands have been books, and to a lesser degree schools.”