But the service and quality of food was superb. We made a lunch reservation for right for when the restaurant opened for the day. The sides are shareable but we realized quickly that we ALL needed some fries!

Detect current location. I felt safe eating inside. Definitely worth a few meals.Came here for lunch on a Tuesday. Located atop Canada’s … 360 offers market-fresh Canadian cuisine, featuring regional ingredients to ensure an incomparable culinary experience. They take you up when it is time for your reservation, so you should just plan to get there 30 minutes or so before your time.The 10 best places to visit in Canada on your next tripAwesome View...Great People...Good Food...Expensive!! They take you up when it is time for your reservation, so you should just plan to get there 30 minutes or so before your time.The 10 best places to visit in Canada on your next tripAwesome View...Great People...Good Food...Expensive!!

Food was okay, undercooked and sort of bland. I've wanted to come here with my boyfriend as an anniversary present and let me tell you, I wasn't - we - weren't disappointed. To eat I had THE most amazing fries with truffle aioli (perfectly crispy, salted and delicious) [CA$11] and lamb chops au jus, medium rare. And within 15m of starting the journey we were being seated. Patrons enjoy a panoramic view of the city from the comfort of their table as 360 revolves, once every 72 minutes.

Firstly, my boyfriend surprised me for a random night out here so it started off great. "One night I decided to have a burger and I asked the girlfriend to choose a place. It is an icon with title Down Triangle. We hope you enjoy your visit.You will have an opportunity to spend time after your dinner. The view was spectacular.

Although the price wasn’t cheap, you get what you pay for. Please note that elevation to 360 Restaurant and access to the LookOut and Glass Floor levels of the CN Tower, following your meal, are complimentary with the minimum purchase of a 2 course prix fixe by each guest.Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free OptionsReservations, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Accepts Discover, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, WaterfrontCNTowerLaTourCN, Marketing at 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, responded to this reviewGet quick answers from 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Hi. Looking forward to returning soon. Maybe it was cause I was with my boo on a special date :) The food is pricey bistro styled but I get it that they're factoring in the price of admission into it. I landed at YYZ, took the Pearson Express into town and dropped by bag off at Equinox. The Caesar salad looked delicious and big. The experience is excellent...the service is great and the food is more that adequate!I really liked The 360 a lot, and I wasn't expecting to be disappointed tbh Yes, you just have to be patient at times because there are lots…""I recently came here for a business dinner. Food was okay, undercooked and sort of bland. 360 Restaurant Menu It is an icon with title Location Fill. The service is impeccable. Words cannot describe how special this experience is. *Note selection and/or prices may change at any time

There were a lot of children there so I would think the answer is yesThank you for your interest in dining at 360 Restaurant. Beautiful evening with a spectacular view.Ate at 360 about 10 years ago.

We were lucky to snag a table right by the window, where we glanced at the view often as we enjoyed our meal. Although the price wasn’t cheap, you get what you pay for. Ok I enjoyed my time at the 360. What more could you ask for?!! That's what you get for a spinning tower uptop the CN tower. In order for guests to receive the complimentary admission you must have a minimum of two courses. While we did order 3 course meals, we still received a complimentary chocolate tower for our special event. I had the mussels and escargots with the salmon. They do have a price fixe menu but I was craving that lamb chop and it was undeniably worth it!