Cookies that measure how our site is used. we do not have air conditioning individually adjustable in our rooms, but a system of fresh air broadcast and regulated automatically throughout the establishment. Please check for travel restrictions. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Great for travel into centre of Paris. can i booking for this hotel if i dont have any credit card?.. Low rates • And the strip of shops. Get exclusive access to member-only deals by email. Please try again later. Travel may be permitted only for certain purposes and in particular, touristic travel may not be allowed. Security systems were amazing. There was a coffee machine and a snaks kiosk at every floor and these were working for 24 hours. See what other travelers asked before staying at Hotel ibis budget Porte De Montmartre Good location. Stay at this business-friendly hotel in Charenton-le-Pont. Located in the north of Paris near Boulevard Périphérique, ibis Budget Paris Porte De Montmartre is just a 10-minute walk from Porte de Saint-Ouen Metro Station. You can find more detailed information on cookie use and descriptions in our When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. They also remember your selected currency, language, past searches and other preferences. Decorated in soft pastel colours, the rooms at ibis Budget Paris Porte De Montmartre are contemporary in style and offer an LCD TV.
They also enable you to like or share something directly on social media.

They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment. You need to take line 13 at porte de st ouen then stop at place de clichy We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. These adverts are based on your browsing such as accommodations you have viewed, and prices you have seen. When would you like to stay at ibis budget Paris Porte De Montmartre? ibis budget Paris Porte De Montmartre has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sept 14, 2009 Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property.When guests stay at the property they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff are and more.After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Clean, large, laminate floors and modern. Welcoming ibis budget Paris Porte De Montmartre guests since Sept 14, 2009 Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. can i booking for this hotel if i dont have any credit card?.. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property?We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. )Couples policies (are non-married individuals allowed?) We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property.When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more.After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Clean rooms and huge breakfast. 45 rue du Docteur Babinski, 18th arr., 75018 Paris, France There is no capacity for extra beds at this property. Hello, Need something else? Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 150 characters, and don't share any personal info.

Hello, Thanks! Food facility is good. I find accommodation in Paris expensive however this is much more affordable if booked in advance.
I would say the rooms had good facilities for a single traveller as well as a couple traveller. Please try again. Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. Not expensive aswell. ibis budget Paris Porte De Montmartre accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.