Reviews: 0. Naruto replicates what he did against Toneri and his puppets, waaay better. Ajeel sand is normal sand in resistance and strenght. The characters you can find here have been created by many fans both on the basis of sprites from various commercial games and their own work. That being said, by EOS Naruto and Sasuke were hitting quadruple digit mach easily with lightspeed reactions, and by the time they fought Kaguya they were arguably relativistic (I'm lowballing them to stay on the safe side) so a blitz is imminent.They just outstat Fairy Tail characters to death and most of the hax in the FT verse is utilized terribly and the characters will get blitzed and one-shotted before they have a chance to get it off.
0. not impressive for Minato who can easily dodge a point blank punch from a serious Raikage amped with lightning armor. Take your pick.Hardly, bruh. Yet I am a wanker. ?no one in naruto is light speed so he's not exactly wrong. i'm pretty sure I missed some in fact.minato has no chance against the entirety of CS by himself. Very rich coming from the fanbase that puts Naruto and Sasuke up against the likes of frieza and Superman tier characters and thinks it's fair. Die Fanauswahl: Ajeel sand is normal sand in resistance and strenght. In the Narutoverse, Kirin was an attack so fast that made Zetzu crap his black and white ass. He's too fast either way.Naruto team all rounds, with only Itachi stalemating Ever.I guess that makes Himawari casually FTL since she has shown to do this: no one in naruto is light speed so he's not exactly wrong. Followers. 4 Fairy Tail characters vs Current Naruto... How could this be fair?

And yes, you're probably a lowballer or biased or a troll.I'm sure that other users can confirm it, well someone here already confirmed that ^And your account smells like a second account basing on your first comment, but i could be wrong. Just that he can toss Rasenshuriken one handed is enough, really.He kills them with a punch like this each to the face.Naruto clears all rounds. And yes, you're probably a lowballer or biased or a troll.I'm sure that other users can confirm it, well someone here already confirmed that ^And your account smells like a second account basing on your first comment, but i could be wrong. sakura just gets nuked.madara and obito fall prey to macro, sensation curse, soul manip(though both sides have this, franmalth's is superior) and I forget the demon's name from sun village that can just turn them into chibi versions of themselves. 21922 votes. For example, Laxus can use natural lightning to attack as well as move as lightning, which he did in his fight with Master Hades and has done several timesNatsu has dodged this lightning before when they fought, and can move with it in Lightning flame dragon mode. Played 1 868 159 times Luffy, Natsu and all their mates are back with a major update of the famous fighting game: Fairy ... Super Smash Flash 2. The magic of the One Piece world is waiting for you.Have fun . sasuke as well.
lol. Can erase Mashima and nobody can harm them due to plot armor and PIS are canon feats.

I just don't let my dislike get in the way of my debating unlike what some of the naruto fans do.

All his feats come from BM/SM or SOSP-can focus his chakra into his hands to increase their durability and striking power(the last,boruto the movie,gaiden)-can trade blows with otsutsukis similar to base sasuke(boruto manga)-fire a chakra beam to propel him through the air(the last)-can convert kurama's chakra to his own to refil his stamina(war arc)-most importantly, he supplied the power for the rasengan the killed fused momoshiki while he was exhausted and weakened by chakra suppression rods. Anyways Gaara vs Gray has already been done and honestly Gray flash freezes him. Wiki Points. Follow 7543. :I Looks like I am going need to get a restraining orderAnd i'm happy to say that Fairy Tail fanboys puts Acnologia and Zeref up against Marvel and DC verse...and the Living Tribunal if i remember well...saying Zeref is the strongest character ever created in manga and comics history. Played 2 048 303 times Bleach Vs Naruto is finally back in a version 3.3 bringing its share of new features: 3 new main ... Fairy Tail Vs One Piece 2.0. And if you meant for the fairy tail team, remember how string the naruto duo are.In my eyes, Jellal vs Minato is the fairest. In my eyes, Jellal vs Minato is the fairest. Itachi turns into stone while Evergreen gets locked in a genjutsu foreverBase the Last Naruto and sasuke vs FT and Sabertooth guild (Magnolia) Naruto and sasuke bloodlusted if Itachi lost, incharacter if he wonWhich version of Sakura? Madara and Obito has tons of feat to godstomp those demons. Naruto stomps them back 400 years. Pre timeskip. This battle is just onesided.

Sakura is a non factor altogether. Eric has better precog than what Sennin Mode offers and Minato isn't proficient in it's usage anyway.This doesn't exist. He can simply detect this via Kurama link. Die Fanauswahl:

Also, Fairy Tail's storyline is serious yet funny at the same time. Minato can clealy blitz and oneshot.Edit: I've read about your few comments. Luffy, Sanji, Nico Robin, Natsu, Lucie, Gray and dozens of other iconic characters from Fairy Tail and One Piece will be able to compete in arenas using their most impressive fighting techniques and special moves. It doesn't grant precog of any kind.He'll likely be done before this comes into play but yeah it's his only chanceAnd no, Naruto teams stomps each round. Round 1: Both sides start 50 feet apart and everyone can only use base forms.Round 2: Both sides start 50 feet apart and only fairy tail members can use ultimate forms.Round 3: Both sides start 50 feet apart and Naruto can use his strongest forms as well.Bonus: Morals off anything goes start 50 feet apart.edited: I see it's edited.

Die Fanauswahl: Seeing as he can blitz and One shot whenever he feels like.Oh and Madara + Obito combined Katon.