We never had an issue getting enough towels or water.

Moreover, it is a pleasure to know all our staff was so attentive and they took care of you and satisfied all your needs during your days at Grand Memories Varadero. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Enjoy Cuba's blissful year-round climate, stunning white sand beaches, and crystal clear waters with a stay at the luxurious Grand Memories Varadero. I wish there was an ice cream bar or something for when the sun was getting hot. I had a health problem and the way they helped me and how fast they reacted was amazing. Some of the staff was friendly, however I wouldn’t say that they really went over and beyond. During our two week stay at this resort we want to thank everyone that works there for their hard work and also for being so nice, and making sure we were having a good time.

We want to thank Yaidelys and Suisberto at the front desk for their amazing service and friendliness. They went the extra mile to make our visit pleasant. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again. Warm regards, General Manager 4 star rating (by Cuban standards; probably 3 stars elsewhere)To give some context to this review, I travelled with my partner and we are both 28 years old. We wonder what might have happened. The housekeeper is extremely kind and always helped us with our requests. We are glad to know we reached your expectations and you enjoyed our service and our beautiful beach, indeed, one of the most beautiful ones in the world.

Children will have a great time at our Kids Club, which features a children's play area with supervised games and activities. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again to prove ourselves. We had no towels in our room because there wasn't any available, we had to use our used bath towels or face towels as bath towels.Dear Guest,  As long as we read your review we could see you found some issues during your stay and we would like to sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you might encountered. Best regards,  General ManagerWe visited on February, 2020. and long waits at the snack bar and the beach restaurant. The lady who works at the cafe bar, works soooo damn hard.

The exchange money place has no one there to serve you until they are ready, front desk doesn't even know whats going on. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Enjoy Cuba's blissful year-round climate, stunning white sand beaches, and crystal clear waters with a stay at the luxurious Grand Memories Varadero. Drinks: drinks are super well done and theres always good service especially at the main bar. Own or manage this property? I would come here again but maybe during a time when its not so busy so that I can relax, but overall I had fun.Dear Guest,  On behalf of all Grand Memories Varadero staff, we would like to give you a thank you for providing part of your time to share a review about your stay with us. It was a pleasure for us to have you at our little paradise and pamper you. We cannot say the same about the waiters. Thank you!Dear Guest, On behalf of all Grand Memories Varadero staff, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience at our resort with the TripAdvisor readers. We are very disappointed to hear we did not reach your expectations.

Thank you very much for choosing Grand Memories Varadero for your vacation in Cuba. The beach was beautiful, we were able to find enough loungers for us all, and the water was clean and warm. Thank you very much for choosing Grand Memories Varadero for your first vacation in Cuba. We travel together frequently, and we really enjoyed our stay there. U.S. Travel Licensing Restrictions Apply for Travel to Cuba. Thank you for choosing us. Best regards, General ManagerHonest review, its a 4 star but I think in Western standards it could be 2.5 or 3 at best.