Has nice asian lagers like Tsing-Tao.We have been to Le Petit Cambodge across the canal and found it quite good. still laying in the bed and feel soooo bad (...The ingredients are fresh, and the restaurant itself is charming. Order takeaway and delivery at Le Petit Cambodge, Paris with Tripadvisor: See 573 unbiased reviews of Le Petit Cambodge, ranked #4,848 on Tripadvisor among 17,786 restaurants in Paris. About See All +33 1 42 45 80 88. Cambodian Restaurant in Paris, France. I can t remember the name unfortunately.

My friend recommended it as a great place near a great coffee shop I wanted to try. Service - young guys , very helpfull ,informative ),...I go here for the fresh, light and good food.Alone or with friends is the perfect place for an easy, cheap but good dinner. Log In. The staff is so friendly and the food comes so quickly. 11,979 people follow this. Le Petit Cambodge: Nice! soup could have used a bit more veggies and spice but was still really nice to warm up after a cold day in ParisWe arrived early on a miserable weeknight and found a table without any problems, however the restaurant seems to fill up quickly and people were being turned away later on. The whole night I spent in the toilettes !!!!

or. La Petite Cambodge follows this wave...I went to this little restaurant for dinner and It was my first time with cambodian food. Many business folks arrive shortly after noon to...Location- very near metro Republic Hours before the attacks, Paris's doctors had practiced a mass shooting emergency response rehearsal. The menu is not fussy, not very long but each dish is the true version of the Vietnamese cuisine. Means that I can get it whenever and wherever i want: yuppy!the 11th district in Paris used to be kind of a dodgy area, but as every rough area of a big city nowadays, it is getting the attention of those “hipsters” who have the ability to renovate entire neighborhoods. The food was outstanding. Closed Now. And on summer time they...Cozy atmosphere, polite staff, delicious food.

Quite busy place, but friendly service and tasty food. Right choice...Went to this restaurant yesterday evening.We took 2 bo-buns and my husband took a dessert. Excellently spiced and...Small Cambodian bistro. Le Petit Cambodge. Le Petit Cambodge, Paris: See 91 unbiased reviews of Le Petit Cambodge, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5,140 of 17,697 restaurants in Paris. Not fancy at all but a rich menu and very tasty dishes. Of the dead, 90 died at the Bataclan theatre, 19 at La Belle Équipe, 15 at Le Carillon and Le Petit Cambodge, five at Café Bonne Bière and La Casa Nostra, and one at Stade de France. The tree-lined Canal Saint-Martin is the focal pointexplore hidden gems down nearby streets, from localGet quick answers from Le Petit Cambodge staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.20, Rue Alibert Temporarily Closed, 75010 Paris FranceCan a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant?We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. See more of Le Petit Cambodge on Facebook. Good value for your money in a very clean, light and modern room. Price - the average for medium restaurant...Le Petit Cambodge is a tiny place with only on large table. The meat was crisp on the outside, steamy and tasty on the inside....I lucked out here. Be prepared to sit close to strangers! Very good value for money! 4.4. Summer rolls were great, maybe a bit too filled making eating hard. Try the Special Mixed Bobun and you...This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. For this evening we didn't eat or drink anything else . Not Now. The style is cafeteria with common tables where dinners sit shoulder-to-shoulder.