Kyon's two friends Taniguchi and Kunikida from Suzumiya Haruhi. He wears his forehead protector like a bandanna, and the standard As a well noted veteran shinobi, Genma is known for taking part in difficult missions because of his skills.As the invasion is launched, he enquires whether or not Orochimaru was leading the assault as he faces off against In the anime, Genma is present at the war council meeting that Tsunade convenes. Log In Sign Up Friends Meme Anime Memes 9 11 Memes Thursday Memes Meme Generator ‍‍ Happy Mother Day Memes. That other guy from naruto but not those two guys from naruto – popular memes on the site ifunny.co Genma is shown to be very calm, impartial, collected, proud and casual on his actions. That guy from naruto that isnt one of those 2 guys or that other guy, but the guy that coughs. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics.For a list of the categories of personal information that we collect from you and how we use that information, please review Complete the form below to notify iFunny of a claim relating to your intellectual property rights and content or some technical inconvenience with the service.Feeling poetic today? Feel free to provide more informationBy clicking on "Submit" below, you are certifying the following statements:I state that I have a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.I state that the information in this notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, or an authorized agent for the owner.I give my permission to pass my contact information to the alleged infringing party. Posted by 5 months ago. 98.5k members in the dankruto community.

He is never seen being boisterous or lost in difficult situations and is confident enough to take charge of large groups of ninja. Close. With the Impure World Reincarnation released, Genma watched alongside his comrades as Mū was enveloped in a light of sorts before beginning to deconstruct. Naruto Memes Fandom Memes guy Memes guys … That means memes only you fucking idiot.

120. 185 votes, 12 comments. Genma Shiranui (不知火ゲンマ, Shiranui Genma) is a tokubetsu jōnin of Konohagakure and an elite bodyguard to the Hokage. Meme . It was also stated that he hates Genma has brown, shoulder-length hair which hangs about his face and brown eyes. One's tall and lecherous, the other's baby-faced and timid. In the anime, Naruto and Sasuke eventually release the Genma Shiranui is a playable character in the following video games: OC. G that other guy from naruto but not those two guys from naruto Narutopedia - Fandom from Imgur tagged as Naruto Meme. By using iFunny you agree to our Privacy policy. ... It’s sad he didn’t make it through to naruto Shippuden like those two guys or that other guy. Naruto meme subreddit.