Buses run across the resort every 10-15 minutes, you can ask them for a ride if you aren’t a fan of walking. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Pamper yourself on the pristine white sand beaches of Varadero, Cuba with a stay at the luxury Memories Varadero Beach Resort. Their shifts are approximately from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Kind regards, General Manager Cuba isn’t known to have the best food, but memories has a great selection! I feel sorry for them. Everyone is very friendly, always something to do. Moreover, we are very proud to know our staff has been so attentive with you. In the past I have actually gotten food poisoning from other resorts in varadero, causing me to be very cautious of what I eat while I’m there.

It was a pleasure to have you at home and we are already missing you and looking forward to receiving you again. We are happy that you were able to enjoy and relax during your vacation.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again to prove ourselves. I want to finish by thanking you for choosing Memories Varadero for your vacation. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you might had during your stay.

Thank you for your kudos to our animaction team and kids club. The resort overall was meh. Diosdado provided outstanding service. Guests will be dazzled by the elegant rooms and suites that feature rich wood furnishings, luxurious amenities, and stunning décor. Guests will be dazzled by the elegant rooms and suites that feature rich wood furnishings, luxurious amenities, and stunning décor. Regla, Felix, Johan, Rafael and Ana will be esoecially happy to know that they made a huge impact of the greatness of your stay. The beach was beautiful, there are plenty of chairs although some were getting old. What a joy.

our favourite drivers are Yosmanay and Amaury. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Pamper yourself on the pristine white sand beaches of Varadero, Cuba with a stay at the luxury Memories Varadero Beach Resort. Food wasn’t the greatest but the bars were the best. The buffet had a great selection for all meals, I was always able to find enough for a great meal. The resort offers incredible value and impressive all inclusive features and is the perfect destination for a romantic getaway or a fun family vacation. Thank you very much for choosing us and we hope to see you again soon at your home in paradise for another experience.

Lounge by the dazzling pools, get active with a variety of land and water sports, work out at the fitness centre, or pamper yourself at the luxurious spa. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again so you can enjoy our improvements. With kind regards General ManagerWe read at least 5 pages of reviews for each Cuban resort we were considering and went with Memories Varadero based on the amount of positive reviews relating to kids - and we're really glad we did! The resort offers incredible value and impressive all inclusive features and is the perfect destination for a romantic getaway or a fun family vacation.

Memories Varadero Beach Resort, Varadero: See 8,290 traveler reviews, 10,303 candid photos, and great deals for Memories Varadero Beach Resort, ranked #27 of 86 hotels in Varadero and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor.
Our first night the lobby was extremely busy so we sat near the entrance on a bench. We always have a wonderful trip and this time was no different. Thank you for all the tips on what to bring that will make your trip especially when travelling with younger ones more relaxed. All in all, I'd try it again. I recommend this resort to everyone, you will not be disappointed. That is why we have taken notes of your suggestions and we will forward them to each department and take the actions needed. But on the plus side, the pool was nice and quiet and the lines at the bar(s) were not very long. Roberto and the whole team was happy to make your vacation memorable. Some things can be fixed, but they are working to fix it. Kind regards, General Manager Just got back had a blast at this resort! Our room was 36302.

Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 1 von 86 Hotels in Varadero mit 4.5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Trust me when I say that your review made us really happy.

The room was in poor condition. The rooms need renovation but they are definitely trying to repair them. Grand Memories Varadero in Varadero, Cuba: View Tripadvisor's 5,046 unbiased reviews, 5,755 photos, and special offers for Grand Memories Varadero, #15 out of 86 Varadero hotels. It doesn't require reservations and has great omelettes/fries/burgers/hotdogs made fresh when you order. We are glad to know you liked the food in our a-la-carte restaurants and your maid was very attentive with you. We are very disappointed to hear we did not reach your expectations. Fresh food is available 24/7 on this resort, the snack bar staff are amazing! The food in the a la cartes was good. Your opinion is very important for us since is our clue to keep improving day by day. Thank you very much for choosing us and we hope to see you again soon at your home in paradise for another amazing experience. It is the best reward after every day work. Your words are a special motivation for the management and staff. The buffet was fine with lots of food choices. So it cost me just under $400 to get $200 Cuban. We work hard every day to give our usual excellent service and your review is the proof we succeeded in reaching our goals. Travel Licensing Restrictions Apply for Travel to Cuba. My son, who has Down Syndrome had a blast.