---------------------------------------------------------------- 3. ---------------------------------------------------------------- 1 of 14. We have an official Despacito tab made by UG professional guitarists. ---0---------3------0---------------8---8----------------------- ---------3-1---------------------------------------------------- How do I change it to the actual Spanish lyrics?This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. ---------------------------------------------------------------- ---3-2-0--------3-2-0-2-3----3-2-0-3/5------3---2---0----------- I do recommend it because its not too hard but if your a beginner It could be more difficult.Mine is in english. -0------------0------------0------------2/4---2---0------------- Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com “Despacito” or “Slowly” Fonsi: Sí, sabes que ya llevo un rato mirándote, Tengo que bailar contigo hoy. 2. 1 & 2 & Chorus, Verse 2 88 bpm.

70,390 views, added to favorites 5,341 times.

G. 3. Em Despacito C Quiero respirar tu cuello despacito G Deja que te diga cosas al oido D Para que te acuerdes si no estás conmigo Em Despacito C Quiero desnudarte a besos despacito G Firmo en las paredes de tu laberinto D Y hacer de tu cuerpo todo un manuscrito Sube, sube, sube Sube, sube Em C Quiero ver bailar tu pelo, quiero ser tu ritmo G Que le enseñes a mi boca D Tus … Strumming. UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved.

Author dannydeeday4 [a] 95. Bm. -------0-2-------------0-------2-------------------------------- Edit. ----------------------------------------------------------------

Intro 88 bpm. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Daddy Yankee)" ukulele chords and tabs by Luis Fonsi. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Riff 2fr. 1 of 18. 1.

-0----------------0-------------------------2/4---2---0--------- Is anybody else’s like that? ----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Bass, Ukulele chords, Guitar Pro. ---------------------------------------------------------------- -----0-3-2-0---0------0-2-3/5-5/7-7---7---7-----3---2---0------- -0-2-4---------------------------4h5p4-2-0---------------------- Song "Despacito (feat. Vi que tu mirada ya estaba llamándome, Muéstrame el camino que yo voy. finally i have something to play when someone says “this is so sad-“My names alexa too and people always ask me to play despacito and now I can!anybody know the fingerpicking pattern at the beginning of the song?

View official tab.

DESPACITO (Luis Fonsi) FINGERSTYLE Ukulele Tutorial - YouTube thanks!If u go to The Ukulele Teacher on youtube you can learn the tab for the beginning of the song where they pluck the strings. 1. 3. 1 contributor total, last edit on Mar 25, 2020. ---------------------------------------------------------------- my name is alexa.

D. 2. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. Despacito ukulele chords by Luis Fonsi. 1 of 27. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. ---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------0-1-3-0h1p0---0-3-1----------------------------------

Despacito by Luis Fonsi. Yes, you know I’ve been looking at you for a while, I have to dance with you today. Tuning: G C E A. 1 of 23. 2. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. 2.
A. 4. 1.