Hope to see you both soon in another of my architours in Madrid.Wonderful insight into the history and architecture of Madrid!Emilio is a fantastic tour guide! It is done with very nice and didactic slides at an exceptional place to view the city, the terrace of the "Circle de Bellas Artes". Un video corto y sencillo para empezar el canal. Happy to know you enjoyed the views and our secret hidden gems not so populars than the most touristic ones but we love you love them. De España where we will go up to the last roof terrace to have a drink while I tell you about the project that will change this area. This one, the Access is from the lobby of the hotel, in summer they have a bar with reasonable prices.The Train Museum is one of our favourite things to do in Madrid with kids.

The Gran Via boulevard in Madrid has many rooftops with panoramic views, most of them in hotels, but they are not only for their guests, but for everyone. This rooftop bar and restaurant is so close to the iconic Telefónica building that you'll feel you can reach out and touch it. See you soon in another of our architours in Madrid.This was an interesting tour - go if you want to learn about the history and architecture of Gran Via area. Live music and cocktails on the top floor of Aloft Madrid Gran Vía.. Hope to see you both soon in another of my architours in Madrid.A must when in Madrid. He showed usEmilio is a knowledgeable and friendly tour guide. Lots of details and interesting facts to know about the history and development of one of the most emblematic streets in Madrid and the urbanThis tour hosted by our guide Emilio was the perfect way to get to know the lively area of the Gran Via of Madrid. Great opportunity to experience Madrid in a different way with a personalized tour, we were only 4 people. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience.This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Steps away from the centric Plaza del Callao, Aloft Madrid Gran Vía is located in the buzzing area of the city’s Gran Vía. Now $106 (Was $̶1̶2̶3̶) on Tripadvisor: SmartRental Collection Gran Via Capital, Madrid. Happy to know you enjoyed the views from some of the best rooftops in the city and our secret hidden gems not so populars than the most touristic ones but we love you love them. He has such a thorough kEmilio is one of the best guides I have met, and I have seen a few.

11. ... Hotel NH Collection Gran Vía. The visit has great stops such those at LOEWE and TelefonicaThanks a lot for your review, Fidel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact We propose to know something else Gran Vía from the urban, historical and architectural point of view since it was conceived more than 100 years ago until its last reform. It was a pleasure to show you a small part of my city, the best views from its best rooftops and some secret gems that I am happy to know you loved them. See you soon in another of my architours in Madrid.Excellent Summary in Theory and Practice of different architectural styles across time. What is the Architour for Gran Vía from its best roofs SXX cancellation policy?Architour for Gran Vía from its best roofs SXX cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. He shares so much of his knowledge about Madrid with us, we really learned a lot.

Discover Madrid while strolling around visiting off the beateWe never would have seen any of this without Emilio, and his architectural history taught us so much in a very inteThis was a great tour - Emilio knows a lot about Madrid, Lavapies district, architecture and politics. See 952 traveler reviews, 863 candid photos, and great deals for SmartRental Collection Gran Via Capital, ranked #10 of 680 specialty lodging in Madrid and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. It was a pleasure to show you part of my city, the best views from its best rooftops, combining architeture and history. Primer video del canal sobre rooftoping en Gran Vía en Madrid. He made sure we really enjoyed learning more about the architecturaIf you can choose only one tour in Madrid, Emilio’s architour is the one you have to pick! His explications are informative, entertaining Emilio was an excellent and extremely knowledgeable your guide. Hotels Centro He took us into lots of fun, tucked away places that we never would have discovered on our own. We will continue the tour knowing the old Paris Warehouses, stopping at a rooftop in Callao with views of the third section of Gran Vía that we will travel to Pza. While I have been to Madrid a number of times, his Emilio provides an exceptional tour for people that are passionate or very interested in architecture - he is an amI did 2 visits with Emilio during the same week-end, Lavapies and Gran Via and I really enjoyed both!