I'm an … Translation of 'L'italiano' by Toto Cutugno from Italian to English (Version #2) Toto Cutugno - L'italiano traduction. Slang - who knows. Just some changes to others that may help. Lasciatemi cantare. Maybe not. Lyrics and TranslationL'italiano Toto Cutugno. Dziękuję bardzo za pomoc. 18 Translations available Back to original. Sono un italiano.

spanish (92 %) german (92 %) Choose translation.

Original Lyrics. good morning Italy with ristretto coffee (type of coffee) with the flag in laundry (public laundry, possibly means cleaning the flag in public laundry after a football match)¡Muchas grácias, Ellen!

[quote]Seicento (600) was a very popular small car produced by FIAT Auto, the symbol of Italian industry (now in deep crisis).

Surely, this song is very...  А понятно значит этот миленький мальчик выходит ...  Cześć. Good morning Italy of spaghetti "al dente" (briefly cooked-italian cooking way) English translation of lyrics for L'italiano - Lasciatemi Cantare by Toto Cutugno.

Con la chitarra in mano. With my guitar in hand. Let me sing. 10 tracks (37:22). Lasciatemi cantare. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Sign in Sign up. Mistakes can be still possible though, I'm sorry for that. Translation in English. and a 600 body below.

Type song title, artist or lyrics. Written by:Salvatore Cutugno; Cristiano Minellono; Last update on: July 25, … (in the garage or, low body 600)¡Muchas grácias, Ellen! We tried to make it as accurate as possible. Lyrics and TranslationL'italiano - Lasciatemi… Toto Cutugno. Listen free to Toto Cutugno – L'italiano (L'italiano, Solo Noi and more).

Written by:Salvatore Cutugno; Cristiano Minellono; Last update on: May 1, 2020. Dziękuję bardzo za pomoc. Correction: "con troppa America sui manifesti" = with too much "America" in your posters Let me sing. Traduction de « L'italiano » par Toto Cutugno, italien → anglais (Version #6) The fact the auto has an old bodywork is another symbol of the moral decandence of Italy in the 80’s. Local meanings are tuff to cypher. Surely, this song is very...  А понятно значит этот миленький мальчик выходит ...  Cześć. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. Traduction de Toto Cutugno, paroles de « L'italiano », italien → anglais (Version #5) [/unquote] Traduction de L'italiano par Toto Cutugno {L'Italien) Laissez-moi chanter Avec la guitare à la main Laissez-moi chanter Je suis un italien Bonjour Italie, les spaghetti "al dente" Et un partisan comme président Avec l'auto-radio toujours dans la main droite Et un canari sur la fenêtre Bonjour Italie, avec tes artistes Avec trop d'Amérique sur tes affiches (pub) Avec les chansons …