between the lines to you? But they don't wear these shits where I'm from.

Rap wasn't popular with country bumpkins. Create

Loubitons are mentioned a lot in the song as something she never had which she didn't. I’ve been work, work, work, work, working on my shit. A lot of people misjudge the song and take the lyrics for granted which really shouldn't happen considering its got meaningful lyrics, its like her middle finger to everyone who said she's a white chick who couldn't rap for s*t. Growing up Azalea lived in a rural town in Australia. Back in her old town Iggy's dreams were uncommon. Now get this work. Good + Share your meaning with community, make it Good OK, got it! She got on plane and flew to Miami however it took years to save. Milked the whole game twice, gotta get it how I live. You can hate it or love it. Walk a mile in these Louboutins.

I've been work work work work working on my shit Milked the whole game twice, gotta get it how I live I've been work work work work working on my shit Now get this work Pledge allegiance to the struggle Ain't been easy But cheers to Peezy, for the weeks we lived out of …
Iggy Azalea Lyrics. + If this song really means something special to you, Follow these rules and your meaning will be published Walk a mile in these Louboutins
20 words rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. View all notifications Cool

by our users: Awesome! OK, got it! Three jobs, took years to save. Sugar cane, back lanes.

"Work". Awesome! Thorough bread in a mud brick before the budget. Min 50 words contributions. Lyrics to 'Work' by Iggy Azalea: Walk a mile in these Louboutins But they don't wear these shits where I'm from I'm not hating, I'm just telling you I'm tryna let you know what the fuck that I've been through A lot of... an account link: Its about Iggy Azalea's life story, the struggles that sent her this lifestyle of rap. Not bad Hustle and the struggle is the only thing I’m trusting. Embed: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Two feet in the red dirt, school skirt. explanations' markup. Continue unregistered Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created No new notifications Work Lyrics: Walk a mile in these Louboutins / But they don't wear these shits where I'm from / I'm not hating, I'm just telling you / I'm tryna let you know what the fuck that I've been Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Make sure you've read our simple

interesting and valuable.

Does it mean anything special hidden

Know what this song is about? I’ve been work, work, work, work, working on my shit. Its about Iggy Azalea's life story, the struggles that sent her this lifestyle of rap. It also says Tupac was one of her idols. I'm not hating, I'm just telling you. I'm tryna let you know what the fuck that I've been through.